Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can Be My Valentine????


So,on this Valentine's Day...I like to ask you...will you be my Valentine.I don't promise to you...stars and moon, I know that the life ahead is not going to be a bed of roses...but I promise that I will keep you happy.I will not give tears to your eyes.I will be true and faithful to you.I wish you to walk with me,in this journey of life...together...holding hands.I want to hug you tight...close to my heart...so that nothing can harm you.So,will you be my valentine...not for today...not for one year...but for my life...till the time I breathe my last.
I know that you think that I don't even mean a single word I say.But it's only words and words are all I have to take your heart away.This world has lost its glory let's start a brand new story now my love..Can Be My Valentine???CaN Ar???If cAn tElL mE... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment